Riada Arab Center for management and development (RAC) has been established since 2004. RAC mission is to develop the human resources in the Arab countries since they are playing the most important role in achieving progress and procession.
Accordingly, RAC has been keen to issue its annual training plan to cover all the fields of knowledge and in accordance with the most recent methodologies and global findings in the area of human resources development in addition to utilizing a selective elite of experts and university professors who have a long experience and curriculum vitae gathering both the theoretical and practical training efficiency.
For in-house training courses, RAC has a permanent site in the middle of Cairo city with six training rooms equipped with the most recent educational and illustrative means in additions to a computer network. Also, RAC is contracted with many five-stars hotels in which some of the training courses can be held.
Regarding the overseas training, RAC training plan is including scheduled courses in Malaysia, Dubai, and Turkey where our representatives have a long experience in arranging and conducting training courses in these places.
Over the last years , RAC has performed successfully and efficiently many training courses for participants working in different firms , governmental authorities , banks , petroleum companies ………..etc in Saudi Arabia , Libya , Yemen , Oman , Kuwait , and Sudan .
RAC has the following certifications and memberships:
- Registration number 183867 in the Egyptian ministry of trade and industry.
- ISO 9001: 2008 registration certificate number 42819/A/0001/UK/En.
- Membership in the society of human resources management (SHRM) – USA
- Membership in the Canadian society for training and development (CSTD) – Canada
- Co-operation protocol with Ein Shams University.
- Co-operation protocol with the national institute for medical training – Egypt.